The 2004 WebAward call for entries is
well underway and the deadline for entry is only two weeks away. We
need your help to make this the most successful award competition
for web site development ever. We find that many corporate email
systems block our newsletter even though it was requested. Please
let your friends and colleagues know that now is the time for them
to receive the recognition they deserve for their web development.
There are lots of compelling reasons why you should submit your Web site into the WebAwards:
1. To see how your Web site stacks up against your industry peers and competitors,
2. To obtain valuable feedback on your efforts from distinguished judges,
3. To demonstrate your commitment to increasing the standard of excellence by allowing your site to be used as an example of good Web development,
4. To validate your efforts and enjoy the accolades of senior management,
5. To provide an opportunity to demonstrate to clients your effective work,
6. To me able to say you have an “Award winning Web site”,
7. To receive a beautiful award plaque featuring your award winning Web site.
This year, we will be holding a live online awards presentation using technology provided by Microsoft Office Live Meeting. Look for advanced sign up for the event in the next Interactive Briefing newsletter.
If you are interested in being considered as a judge for the 2004 WebAward Competition, please complete a Judging Application at www.webaward.org/judges.asp Our first priority will be to returning judges, but each year we add a number of Internet experts to help us set the standard for excellence for Web development.
Also, if you are interested in contributing an article for a future issue of Interactive Briefing, please contact me with your topic for consideration. We are looking for industry experts to write about topics of interest to web developers and marketers. If there is a topic you would like to learn more about, please let me know as well. I can be reached at email@example.com
Web Marketing Association
WebAward Competition - The 8th
annual Call for Entries is underway. The deadline for entry is June
30th, but do us a favor and not wait for the last minute like every
the Right Tools to Test Your Web Site’s Effectiveness
- There are many ways to get user input, and this article discusses
when you would want to use each technique.
Web Site Case Studies
For our Readers
Help us to get the word out. Please forward this newsletter to other professionals you feel could benefit from its information.